Jersey Dugout — Friendly Reminder
HEALTH AND SAFETY GUIDELINES REGARDING COVID-19
- All guests who enter The Jersey dugout are REQUIRED to wear a face mask or facial covering at all times.
- Upon entering the facility, you will be asked to sanitize your hands and Have Your Temperature Taken.
- No player or staff shall be allowed into the building if they have a fever (100.4) or other collective and obvious signs of being sick with COVID-19 symptoms.
- Parent/Guardians/Siblings are asked to remain outside of the building for the duration of the lesson/clinic/ and Team Training Sessions
- Players should be dropped off in front of the facility. A staff member will guide them to their instructor.
- Individual Lessons for Children Under 12 may have 1 guardian
- Due to State guidelines, we are not permitted to share equipment. Therefore you are asked to bring your Bats, Helmets, gloves, batting gloves
- Coaches for Team Trainings are asked to bring their own Baseballs or Softballs
- Coaches for Team Training are required to hand in an attendance list at each training for contact tracing
- Social Distancing is observed in all areas of the facility, and all guests are reminded to monitor their distances among other guests.
- Seating areas have been removed to prevent gathering.
- Failure to adhere to The Jersey Dugout policies will result in removal from the lesson/clinic / rental with no refund/credit.
Jersey Dugout Management